NB的英语翻译-暴笑

1. we two who and who?  
 
  咱俩谁跟谁阿  

 

2. how are you ? how old are you?  
 
  怎么是你,怎么老是你?  
 
 
  3. you don't bird me,I don't bird you  
 
  你不鸟我,我也不鸟你  
 
 
  4. you have seed I will give you some color to see  
 
  see,brothers!together up !  
 
  你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!  
 
 
  5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,they  
 
  say! if you have nothing to say,go home!!  
 
  有事起奏,无事退朝  
 
 
  6. you me you me  
 
  彼此彼此  
 
 
  7. You Give Me Stop!!  
 
  你给我站住!  
 
 
  8. know is know noknow is noknow  
 
  知之为知之,不知为不知…  
 
 
  9. WATCH SISTER  
 
  表妹  
 
  10.dragon born dragon,chicken  
 
  born chicken,mouse's sons can  
 
  make hole!!  
 
 
  龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!  
 
  11.American Chinese not enough  
 
  美中不足  
 
 
  12.one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people  
 
  die  
 
  车祸现场描述  
 
 
 
  13.heart flower angry open  
 
  心花怒放  
 
 
  14.go past no mistake past  
 
  走过路过,不要错过  
 
 
  15.小明:I am sorry!  
 
  老外:I am sorry too!  
 
  小明:I am sorry three!  
 
  老外:What are you sorry for?  
 
  小明:I am sorry five!  
 
 
  16.If you want money,I have no; if you want life,I  
 
  have one!  
 
  要钱没有,要命一条  
 
 
  17.I call Li old big. toyear 25.  
 
  我叫李老大,今年25。  
 
 
  18.you have two down son。  
 
  你有两下子。  
 
 
  19.as far as you go to die  
 
  有多远,死多远!!!!  
 
 
  20.I give you face you don''t wanna face,you lose you  
 
  face ,I turn my face  
 
  给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸。

没有评论: